Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Want Your Beauty Tip Featured on BFF Beauty? Introducing BFF Beauty Tuesdays!

Today is the first day of BFF Beauty Tuesdays!! Amber, the voice of beautyblogging junkie.com will be tweeting the best tips from BFFs around the country all day! You can also check out the new BFF blog AND the premiere of the latest BFF Beauty video. Send Amber your beauty fashion tips to try to get featured. Stay updated on what's what in fashion, celebrities, and beauty with the PSST... column. Check us out on Facebook and twitter and treat your friend to her BFF Beauty.

Tip of the Day: Model Co Tan in a Can is a top ten self-tanner!! I tried it in my Sunkissed Blog and loved it. I used it this weekend to cover my tan lines and it made them naturally disappear. You can now get it with the BFF exclusive "one for me, one for you" promotion. I LOVE this product! Enjoy!


XOXO,
BFF Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment